How To Access The Mods
How to access the AWE modset:
- Go to Armaholic and download Arma3Sync.
- Install Arma3sync.
Setting up Arma3Sync:
- Start Arma3Sync
- Set your arma3battleeye.exe and click “OK”. (for example C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleeye.exe or G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleeye.exe)
- Go to the “Addon Options” tab
- Click the button to set your “Addon Search Directory”.
- Select your Arma 3 folder. (for example C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 or G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)
- Ensure the “Enable battleye” option is checked in the “Launcher Options” tab
Setting up the Enhanced mod repository in Arma3Sync
- Go to the “Repositories”-tab
- Click the button on the right side to add a new repository.
- Open up a web browser and head to https://mods.ahoyworld.net/ . Here you will find the autoconfig link included in this point, as well as the total modset and chagelog.
- In the new window (inside of Arma3Sync), paste ftp://mods.ahoyworld.net/Enhanced/.a3s/autoconfig in the “Public auto-config url”.
- Click “Import” and “Ok”
- Tick the “Notify” button.
- Click to connect to the new repository.
- Once connected, hit to check for addons.
- When “Check for Addons” is finished, select all available mods in the “Repository content” box.
- Make sure that “Default destination folder” is set to your Arma 3 install location (we set this earlier, e.g. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)
- Click the button to start downloading the mods.
When prompted with “Download is finished”:
- Close the “AhoyWorld Enhanced” tab
- Go to the “Addons”-tab
- Click “Modsets”
- Select “AhoyWorld Enhanced
- Check the box next to “AhoyWorld Enhanced” in the “Addon Groups” area
AWE – AhoyWorld Enhanced
Setting up TFAR – [AFTER REPO BUILD 23] – [TFAR VERSION 0.9.12 +]
Download the AWE mods from the repository by following the instructions above.
If at any point during the Arma3Sync installation of mods you are alerted that “TFAR files have changed. Proceed with TFAR installer?”, ALWAYS click “Cancel” or “No”
- If you have Teamspeak open – close it
- Once your download is complete, open your Arma 3 Install Directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 or G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3)
- Navigate into the @task_force_radio folder in your Arma 3 directory
- Open the folder named “teamspeak”
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED TFAR, FOLLOW THE STEPS IN BELOW BEFORE CONTINUING –
- Open another windows explorer window. Navigate to your Teamspeak 3 install directory – e.g.
- C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client [64-bit]
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client [32-bit]
- Open the “plugins” folder insider of your Teamspeak 3 directory.
- Delete “radio-sounds” “radio-sounds-new” “radio-sounds-old” “task_force_radio_win32.dll” “task_force_radio_win64.dll”
- Continue with the instructions below – return to the “@task_force_radio” folder in your Arma 3 install directory
- Execute the file “task_force_radio.ts3_plugin” within the “teamspeak” folder – You may require Admin approval because of Windows User Account Control
- Check that the “Add-On will be installed in:” box has your Teamspeak 3 install directory in
- A pop-up will appear asking if you trust this Plugin and want to proceed.
- Click “Yes”
- A pop-up will say “Add-On successfully installed. Do you want to activate this Add-on? Please restart your Teamspeak 3 Client.”
- Click “Yes”. The installer will close
- Open your Teamspeak 3 Client as an administrator and navigate to Tools>Options>Addons.
- Ensure that the “Task Force Arma 3 Radio” box is checked – it should already be done.
- Close the “Options” window.
You’re set to go! If you’ve any questions feel free to ask a member of the community or a staff member!
Teamplay oriented server
AhoyWorld Enhanced was setup to be more serious that EU#1/2
Our in house mission, made for fps and teamplay
Our own hosted repo with setup-guide
Just follow the guide and you will be playing in no time!
Check out the forums
See whats being discussed and find all the links for the guides to become a functioning player of AhoyWorld Enhanced.